Thank you to all sponsors and fans for your support and encouragement. Without you, not only would Evening Star Kennel been absent from the 2010 Yukon Quest, but this incredible sport and these wonderful dogs would become a thing of distant memory. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope that you have enjoyed following this amazing event.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here we go..................

So this is the blog for Evening Star Kennel, the home of approximately 20 Alaskan huskies, or sled dogs, and me, Katie, their person and coach. These dogs are the true athletes and heros of this unfolding story. They are my friends and kids. They require a lot of my time, energy, and resources. But they are always happy to see me and love me no matter how bad my day was or how grumpy or down I get.

Tune into this blog to get introduced to the dogs and hear about our adventures in our quest to run the 2010, 1000 mile Yukon Quest. This race is going on right now and you can follow the adventure at http://www.yukonquest.com/. Next up, come meet the dogs and find out how they are all unique individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment